We already have all trainers for 2022, you can apply for 2023.
How can you apply?
- Here you can find the offical application documents for the MUSTANG MAKEOVER GERMANY:
- You will receive all necessary dates soon (event date,...)
- Your application must be sent by mail to us: ms marketing CONSULT GmbH, Am Waldrand 19, 65232 Taunusstein (Germany); applications by e-mail will not be accepted!
- Your application must always include various videos, photos and information!
What must your application contain?
- An introduction video (max. 3 minutes) in which you show who you are and what you do.
- A training video (max. 10 minutes) in which you show how you work on a "problem" with a horse you don't know. This means, for example, that you find a horse of a friend and practice with this horse something that causes problems for this horse (saddle, trailer,...). You comment and explain your training!
- Your qualifications: Please fill out the application form and answer the questions truthfully.
- In addition we would be happy to receive 3-10 photos, showing you and your work with the horses.
- Your application will be sent by mail, you should use the appropriate envelope and burn videos and photos onto a USB or CD. Do not send the application by e-mail!
What requirements do you need?
- You are at least 18 years old (at the beginning of the Trainer Challenge).
- You have already trained several horses!
- You have to convince us of yourself in your application videos! (the videos should be german or english!)
What happens after you have applied to us?
- You will receive a short confirmation that your application has been received.
- As soon as the application phase is over, all applications will be reviewed.
- The review of the application is divided into several phases. If you do not receive a message from us, you are still in the process.
- We may ask for video material again if we are unsure about something.
- At the end of the selection the trainers for the next Trainer Challenge will be determined!
How are the participants of the Trainer Challenge selected?
- We judge the submitted videos and information.
- It is important to us that you can explain what and why you are doing or not doing something! You should be able to describe your training well.
- The pro-horse idea is always in the foreground! Therefore your video should convince us of your pro-horse-idea!
- We will contact all participants, who are one "round" further, if we need more information.
What do you have to consider if you want to apply?
- You should have a really good horse experience!
- The Mustang cannot be kept in the box and needs contact to other horses (as soon as they are used to the fence).
- The Mustang is (almost) wild and only slightly trained, so please judge yourself if your are ready for it!
- The MUSTANG MAKEOVER assumes no liability for any damage that the participant tries or suffers. You should therefore have appropriate insurance coverage.
- The Mustang may only be provided with hay, haylage, pasture, hay cobs, alfalfa, alfalfa cobs and, by arrangement, with appropriate supplementary feed.
What costs do you incur and will you be involved in the sale of the mustang?
- The mustang will be made available to you during the Trainer Challenge (approx. 4 month).
- During this time you bear the costs for the supply and accommodation of your mustang.
- You are responsible for "your" mustang during the whole time.
- Also treatments, like hoof care or dental treatments are carried by you!
- You will participate in the proceeds of the auction.<li<>.
- You get the attention of our social media followers.
If your were not accepted, can you apply again next year?
Of course you can apply again. In the meantime, you can continue working on your training and get to know the horses even better. Keep looking for new challenges with the horses, work on your training methods and send us new videos!